Nemel Kenya Ltd. has invested in the necessary human and technical capacity to undertake both large and small consultancy projects. So, the size of your project notwithstanding, our team of experts will be there to help you succeed.
Our main areas of service include:
- Feasibility studies
- Project conception, planning and design
- Project implementation supervision
- Asset management and reliability
- Operations and regulatory consulting
- Participate in business development proposal and interviews with prospective customers as required
- Power purchase Agreement preparation
- Power Tariff development
- Verify that design parameters, equipment submittals, and measured performance are consistent with the specification and Client’s operational requirements
- Perform site visits of projects under various stages of construction and document items which do not meet the requirements of the design documents.
- Power system studies and design
- Expert advice on Power Generation: Solar, Wind, Thermal, Geothermal and hydro
- Monitor project construction progress and advise on planned versus actual % completion, to maintain project completion and/or occupation dates.
- Plan, chair, document all project commissioning meetings, and attends and contributes to the other meetings with owners, consultants, contractors, or other specialists as required.
- Power Transmission and distribution design and supervision
- Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) and Energy Management Systems
- OPGW fiber communication
- Specifications of power system equipment
- Energy audits
- Energy related tender preparation services
- Advisory services on logistics
- Representative of Maschinenfabrik Reinhausen (MR) Germany in Kenya
- Distributor of DV-Power (Sweden) electric test equipment in Kenya
- Distributor of IPEC Limited (United Kingdom) electric test equipment in Kenya
- Distributor of Sertec (Paraguay) lightning protection equipment in Kenya
Nemel Kenya Ltd is currently offering various consultancy services to several organisation which include:
- An agreement with Lake Turkana Wind Power Limited (LTWP) as advisor for the implementation of a 430km, 436kV line being constructed to evacuate 310MW from Loyangalani to the national grid. LTWP is installing 310MW wind plant, the largest in Africa, at Loyangalani in Marsabit County.
- Management-consulting services to KENERGY Limited, a firm that is installing 40MW solar plant in Laikipia County.
- Consultancy Services on Kenya Electricity Modernization Project as a Sub-Consultant.